The Postnatal Support Network (PSN) addresses the importance of a well prepared and relaxing 40-day postnatal rest and bonding time. It is an international organization with a non-medical and social network, informing families-to-be about this special and delicate time after birth. PSN coordinates the demand and response of trained support via a web based service and it provides training for those interested in becoming postnatal ‘helpers’ – carers who can give holistic support during the postnatal period.
For our international Postnatal Support Network charity, we are looking for a director that gives hands, feet and wings to our charities objective of promoting a healthy start for Mother and child. The Director is responsible for the successful leadership and day-to-day management of the organization. The director has a good understanding of the birth world and has good administrative skills. The director is a strong communicator and is able to position herself as spokesperson for the charity. She/ he has an extended (international) network in the birth world and is capable of (co-) develop the vision and strategy to guide the organization. She/ he inspires and gives guidance by directing our team on improvement and result. The directors role is a 8 hour per week, remote based position with a €500 fee per month.
- Commitment to the overall vision of the charity
- Leadership and ability to self initiate
- A professional mentality with eye for business opportunities
- Flexible and creative attitude
- Collaborative nature, and the ability to prioritize and delegate
- Good and non violent communication skills
- Patience and perseverance.
- Able to work remotely.
- Managing the day-to-day work and projects, in alignment with the overall vision and strategy of the charity.
- Initiate new policies, processes and ideas to improve our work as charity.
- Safe guiding the educational/ training objectives and curriculum of the charity,
- Reporting to the charities board and participate in board meetings
- Acting as spokesperson for the charity and conduct official correspondence on behalf of the board.
- Co –develop (with boards’ treasurer) financial planning and managing income and costs of the yearly budget.
- Fundraising and actively finding new sources of income for the charity.
- Manage the documentation of our work to build visible proof points of our charities existence
You can react until the 20th of January by sending a motivation letter plus CV to info(at) postnatalsupportnetwork.com. More information can be asked by contacting Ingrid Bal aka Charan Kamal Kaur via info(at)ingridbal.com
Candidates will hear in the third week of January if they are being invited for an interview with the two founding mothers of the charity, Satya Kaur and Gurujagat Kaur. It is a remote working position so easy to combine with a home office and