Blog & Updates
"The 40 Days - postnatal rest and bonding time for the new mother during the first 40 days after birth - is recognized as a universal human right for every mother and becomes integrated into collective consciousness. We envision mothers birthing humanity with dignity...
10 - 12 september 2021, Leuven, Belgie of Online Deze driedaagse training is bedoeld voor iedereen (man en vrouw) die gemotiveert is om het verschil te maken voor jonge gezinnen, bijvoorbeeld doula’s, kraamverzorgenden, familieleden/vrienden, ver pleegkundigen,...
Satya Kaur, PSN's Founding Mother, Lead Trainer, and Kundalini Yoga Teacher, shares with you a beautiful audio guided relaxation for new mothers. Music by Deva Premal. Take a quiet moment, turn off the internet, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and listen.
Having trouble using our website. Here is a handy guide on how to access your profile, extend membership and update profile etc. Website user guide
We are very grateful to Simona Giancola who worked as Director of PSN since the beginning of the year and through insecurity and world crisis, and we wish her the very best in her journey into motherhood. We are excited to announce that a few weeks ago Beant Devi has...
Hearts full of joy, we introduce a new rubric to our newsletter and blog: postpARTum! Here the Postnatal Support Network invites artists to share their art inspired by the idea of Mothering the Newborn Mother and the universe of postpartum experiences. Today we...
We checked with a few newborn mothers to compile a list of essential items for the new mother. Of course, this list will be very personal and depend on each unique situation, but we share with you some basics that would make your post-partum time more peaceful and...
Ingredients: ● 6 medjool dates ● 20 almonds ● 1 cup of soaking water for the dates ● 1 cup of soaking water for the almonds. Soak them overnight, remove the skin in the morning and throw water. ● Pinches of cardamom, cinnamon and / or nutmeg (optional) ● 2 cups of...
ABHYANGA SELF-MASSAGE with WARM OIL Abhyanga is a traditional Ayurvedic massage. Abhi means “directed towards” and anga means “movement”. Abhyanga is a massage with a generous amount of oil. It synchronizes with and follows the movements of the blood circulation. It...
Testimony by new mother Joana Salvador 15/07/2020: Even when everything is going well… and me and my baby are happy and healthy, a visceral feeling of tiredness and frustration comes up. I'm 40 years old and in April 2020 I started my second journey as a mother. The...
Postnatal Support Network Update - Q2-3/2020Fall Equinox at the Postnatal Support NetworkThe Fall Equinox is here - on September 22, 2020, the Sun stands still, the day is equal to the night. It is time to bow in gratitude for what we have, time to rejoice at the...
Siri Amrit Khalsa, one of PSN Lead Trainers and a Doula, talked to us about what it was like to support families during a world stilled by quarantine.
Either you are a new mum with your new-born needing all your attention and care or not, it’s now more important than ever to protect yourself from colds and keep your immune system strong. This meat-free broth benefits from the immune-boosting power of mushrooms —long...
written by Satya Kaur - Co-founder Postnatal Support Network At a time when Quarantine has become part of our day-to-day vocabulary, let us look into its spiritual meaning as it applies to female life cycles. True, Quarantine is now being used to refer to 2 weeks of...
Milk production burns 500 calories a day, which means that breast-feeding mothers need to eat extra 500 calories a day to meet that need. As baby gets bigger and hungrier, mothers may have to add even more calories-that is, until solids are added to the menu and the...
Get in Touch
The Postnatal Support Network organises Helpers training all over Europe. This training gives both ancient and contemporary knowledge and practical techniques on the 40-day recovery time.
The basic training takes two or three 3 days and is organised all over Europe. You will be asked to do a minimum of 40 hours postnatal service with a family close to your home. Included in your training fee, you will receive a manual and one year membership of our network.
We have a few upcoming events in 2021.
- 21-23 January 2022, Postnatal Doula Training in Handel (in Dutch), the Netherlands (Ingrid Bal, email@example.com)
- 24 January 2022, Postnatal Massage Training in Den Bosch, the Netherlands (Ingrid Bal, firstname.lastname@example.org)
10 Septembre au 21 Novembre, Global Postnatal Doula Training Online in French: Formation Doula Postnatale
Durée : 7 semaines avec une rencontre par semaine:
07/11 19h -21h30
Pré requis: Aucun
Comment s’inscrire : https://www.helloasso.com/associations/collectif-materner-la-mere/evenements/formation-doula-postnatale (inscrivez-vous auprès d’Elsa Kiran Gian Kaur à email@example.com ).
- 20-22 May, 2022, Postnatal Doula Training, Kerkom , Belgium (Ingrid Bal, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- May-June, 2022, Global Postnatal Doula Training Online with Satya Kaur (in English), May 5, 12, 19 and 26, and June 2, 9 and 16 2022 (Beant Devi Kaur, email@example.com)
- October 21 - October 23 2022, “ Materner la Mère ” RÉSEAU DE SOUTIEN POSTNATAL , Lieux : Iles de France ( Elsa Kiran Gian Kaur, firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Vendredi 13, samedi 14, dimanche 15 octobre 2023, 9h00-18h00, FORMATION EN SOUTIEN POSTNATAL, MATERNER LA MÈRE SUISSE ROMANDE, À Présilly, en Savoie à 15 minutes de Genève leterroir.net, SUPPORT NE WORK ATAL Postnatal Support Network Avec l'organisation internationale "Materner la mère - Suisse romande" Formation organisée par l'association
- 30th of November, 2nd and 4th of December, 2022, POST ABORTION Doula Support Training, ONLINE & LIVE(Beant Devi Kaur, email@example.com)
- January - February 2023, ONLINE GLOBAL TRAINING: Postnatal Doula for the Immediate Post-partum & Beyond with Satya Kaur : 15, 22 & 29 January, 5 & 12 February 2023 (Beant Devi Kaur, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mars 10-12 2023 en français, en Savoie, à 15 minutes de Genève, possibilité de dormir sur place, avec Eric Amrit Kaur.Info et inscription: email@example.com ou Catherine Tuchschmid – 0041795094734
- DEVENEZ "Doula Postnatale - La Fenêtre de 40 jours": Pour le post-partum immédiat et au-delà. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Mai et 6/13 Juin. INSCRIPTION: contact Kiran Gian, firstname.lastname@example.org ou (33) 0640849118
- 8, 10,12th of November, 2023, POST ABORTION Doula Support Training, ONLINE & LIVE(Gurujot Kaur, email@example.com )
- POSTNATAL SUPPORT TRAINING _ NEW FORMAT,
Janurary- February - March 2024, Location:Vught, Netherlands, language: Dutch, Ingrid Bal via firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect & Blossom Meetings (for PSN trained Postnatal Doulas)
- March 2, 2022
- April 14, 2022
- June 14, 2022
- September 12, 2022
- October 25, 2022
- December 8, 2022
Postnatal Research Summit Online
26-28 March 2021
18-20 March 2022
If interested, please get in touch with the local organizers. Looking forward to experiencing a new insight on how to mother, mothers with you!
Or you can participate in the Postnatal Support module from our partnering trainings The Mother’s Journey with Satya Kaur or Yoga Doula School with Gurujagat Kaur
Or Contact our national Coordinators
|Sofiya H. Angelina Bonde||Denmarkemail@example.com|
|Magalie Beantpal Kaur||Switzerlandfirstname.lastname@example.org|