The Postnatal Support Network organises Helpers training all over Europe. This training gives both ancient and contemporary knowledge and practical techniques on the 40-day recovery time.
The basic training takes two or three 3 days and is organised all over Europe. You will be asked to do a minimum of 40 hours postnatal service with a family close to your home. Included in your training fee, you will receive a manual and one year membership of our network.
We have a few upcoming events in 2021.
- 21-23 January 2022, Postnatal Doula Training in Handel (in Dutch), the Netherlands (Ingrid Bal, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 24 January 2022, Postnatal Massage Training in Den Bosch, the Netherlands (Ingrid Bal, email@example.com)
- May – June 2022, Global Postnatal Doula Training Online in French: Formation Doula Postnatale En Ligne : les 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 Mai 2022, 7, 14 Juin 2022 (inscrivez-vous auprès d’Elsa Kiran Gian Kaur à firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- 20-22 May, 2022, Postnatal Doula Training, Kerkom , Belgium (Ingrid Bal, email@example.com)
May-June, 2022, Global Postnatal Doula Training Online with Satya Kaur (in English), May 5, 12, 19 and 26, and June 2, 9 and 16 2022 (Beant Devi Kaur, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 16-18 September 2022, Postnatal Doula Training, London, UK (Satya Kaur, email@example.com)
Connect & Blossom Meetings (for PSN trained Postnatal Doulas)
- June 10, 2021
- July 23, 2021
- September 7, 2021
- October 8, 2021
- November 18, 2021
- December 20, 2021
Postnatal Research Summit Online
26-28 March 2021
18-20 March 2022
If interested, please get in touch with the local organizers. Looking forward to experiencing a new insight on how to mother, mothers with you!
Or you can participate in the Postnatal Support module from our partnering trainings The Mother’s Journey with Satya Kaur or Yoga Doula School with Gurujagat Kaur
Get in Touch
Or Contact our national Coordinators
|Sofiya H. Angelina Bonde||Denmarkfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Magalie Beantpal Kaur||Switzerlandemail@example.com|